Medications!


They're here!!! I can't believe that they are officially here! I am so excited for this post!

After my ultrasound (last post) I was so excited that I received my protocol & set up another appointment for my saline ultrasound! I also have my saline ultrasound to check my uterus on the 9th. It's a super easy ultrasound to check for any abnormalities in the uterus by filling it with saline. I'm finishing out the birth control until the 29th & should receive the dreaded period around the 1st or 2nd of June.
I have my baseline ultrasound and baseline blood work on June 2. The ultrasound is just to check the ovaries to make sure that there arent any follicles that could possibly disrupt the process altogether by already being bigger than normal. This is important for us because of my last follicle count being so high & being diagnosed with PCOS. We will be keeping our fingers crossed that we wont be dealing with any cysts with the meds. This can derail everything as well.
I will be starting the first shots on June 4th. I can't begin to tell you the anxiety and excitement that this is bringing. Knowing that we could have a little baby growing soon is so. . . surreal. Anxiety from the fact that I know my husband is going to be possibly the worst person to give me a shot. More than likely I will have to give myself the shots until I reach progesterone. Thankfully I have an amazing support system from family, friends, and a facebook support group. I'll be checked with another ultrasound on June 9th & again June 12th to determine when egg retrieval will be. Our tentative dates so far are June 16, 17, or 18. Then we will be doing a 5 day transfer and those dates are tentatively June 21-23. Im excited. We are transferring 2 embies if two make it to transfer. We're hoping for a healthy little lovebug to join our family at the end of Feb or early March.

Cant wait to tell you all about my saline ultrasound on Tuesday!

Until Then,

xoxoxo

Just for a little bit of humor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New . . .

All That Jitters. . . Could Lead To An Amazing Idea!

Tigger & Retrieval